Owner Posts Links Commission FAQ Gallery

Bonjour!


⊰Brittany Wolf⊱
Hello-
This blog is dedicated to
my creatures and my WIP's
Please feel free
to leave comments :)




Tags

Credit
Long time No post

No pictures this time- I will next time.

Finished sculpting the new adult faeline head. Man these guys are gonna be huge :3 I also finished sculpting the kittens!

When I start my mold making I'll document it. Something always goes wrong when I do, so if I don't document it just expect that something went horribly wrong lol.

I believe I found my new resin I will be using- Which makes me happy! I just hope its all everyone says it is.

I will also be making the eyes to them- I cant find anything premade that's in my price range and I also cant find anything for a DIY thing thats the right size. So making it myself will be the way to go.

Labels: