Owner Posts Links Commission FAQ Gallery

Bonjour!


⊰Brittany Wolf⊱
Hello-
This blog is dedicated to
my creatures and my WIP's
Please feel free
to leave comments :)




Tags

Credit
Worm has evolved into Pupae!

Finished padding my faeline into its 'Pupae' stage. Possible adding later on. So far I'm happy with the 'worm' stage, there are a lot of additions compared to my first one. There are still measuring for anatomy I'm working on, however while keeping it a little off to give it a fantasy feeling.




My dog for comparison (she's a Lhasa-poo). From the size they will be about maine coone sized. I will be making a new faceplate for this one since my last one seemed to small, and the size adjustment on the body I know for a fact will be too small. However I will be sculpting the face after I fur the body. This way I wont have the problem as I did for the last one, which looked fine before furring, but adding the fur made the body bigger, resulting in a smaller face.

Labels: , , , ,