Owner Posts Links Commission FAQ Gallery

Bonjour!


⊰Brittany Wolf⊱
Hello-
This blog is dedicated to
my creatures and my WIP's
Please feel free
to leave comments :)




Tags

Credit
Fur Update and some Life things

Started sewing on the fur. I machine sewed the length of the tail, and the 'socks' of the feet. I hand sew the bottoms of the feet, the body, and the tail and socks to the body.

Just about done, I just have to finish sewing the socks on. I had to take a break since my mom and I are going to be doing a huge yard sale. I have a bunch of items in one garage, and she has a bunch in hers. I'm trying to get it so she doesn't have two- which would save us money since they're rented. I have to have my fiancee help me go through it since I want to keep all his things XD Theres also a bunch of furniture haphazardly strewn throughout it so its just difficult to get to things.

I have a bunch of Disney items that I can no longer keep. Like a lifesize puppet of Laverne from Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'll either post those on my DA or Ebay. I'll try DA first since I dont have much luck on Ebay in the past lol.


Labels: ,