Owner Posts Links Commission FAQ Gallery

Bonjour!


⊰Brittany Wolf⊱
Hello-
This blog is dedicated to
my creatures and my WIP's
Please feel free
to leave comments :)




Tags

Credit
Furry Face!

Just furred my first Poseable Doll Face!! The base was sculpted by me (the bottom one shows the inside!) So NO this is not from a real cat! I glued the fur on piece by piece- I think this tester needs a body!

I might take off the colorful parts- I mainly used them to play with layering. Next time I might apoxie the nose a little bit to bring it out more. I still need practice on furring, but if anyone is interested this is the way I did it:

http://little-miss-woolf.deviantart.com/
I used Aleene's Tacky Glue- worked quite well! Dried clear and after tugging on the fur a little it holds up quite well! I will more then likely use this method with my kittens more often then my larger ones. This one was just a head I had lying around that I played with paint on.

Labels: ,